Thursday, September 24, 2009

An idea?

Hi guys,

Since I've all but moved to Wordpress, I've been thinking about what to do with this one. You know how I'm all like "Everyone must keep blogging so I can catch up with them next year"?

I'm thinking of inviting a group of the usual regular bloggers as co-authors for this one blog. There'll be links to individual blogs but it's just like a public discussion :)

Just for Alex and Naveen... since they keep going on about Digging, there's a nice Digging link with this page.

So, anyone?

12 comments:

Jingy xx said...

That'd be awesome! Like a collective blog!
It's almost like facebook.. but cooler cos it's only for people we know!
YES!!!!
I DIG B-)

xxSarah said...

ADD ME (:

Firerain said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

I'll need your blogger gmail addresses to add as author~~

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

yup, me too!!!!
ilykicedcoffee@gmail.com

Alex said...

alexub@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Alex, do you have another blog url (that you use) that's preferably NOT your English one? :\

Alex said...

lol not a public one :/ but i might start a new public one and carry some posts from the private one over...

Anonymous said...

k. give url when done.

Alex said...

k here we go http://alexltuae.blogspot.com

naveen should get hooked up to here as well. don't wanna be too much of a pimp.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for his gmail address. Lol.