Monday, August 25, 2014

2014 already

Damn. 3 years gone just like that.
Firstly, I want to apologize for being a poor friend. I've been useless at being proactive around catching up, but I equally blame everyone since y'all are so busy!

My past three years:
- Graduated uni but wished I could've kept studying... such a carefree life
- Been working for 2 years now, stressful but rewarding
- Lived in 4 different cities, loved all four
- Stable, happy relationship
- James (some of you may remember my brother) IS TALLER THAN ME ... please refer to the first sentence of this post
- Still trying to exercise ... and failing
- About to head off to the US for some intensive training and basically fast-forward the ageing process ... will post before and after pics.

Please also update so I can feel more adequate as a friend.

No comments: